Windsor Palms Resort Address
2300 Wyndham Palms Way, Kissimmee, Florida 33896, USA
- Disney World Resort and Theme Parks – 8 miles and around 15 minutes drive.
- Seaworld Adventure Park and Discovery Cove – 15 miles and around 25 minutes drive.
- Universal Resort Orlando Theme Parks – 20 miles and around 30 minutes drive.
- Orlando International Airport – 27 miles and around 30 minutes drive.
- Legoland Florida Resort and Water Park – 35 miles and around 45 minutes drive.
- Sanford International Airport – 55 miles and around 60 minutes drive.
- Busch Gardens, Tampa – 75 miles and around 90 minutes drive.
- Kennedy Space Center – 70 miles and around 75 minutes drive.
- Cocoa Beach is the nearest beach to Orlando – around 60 miles and around 75 minutes drive.
- Daytona Beach is one of Florida’s most popular beaches – around 60 miles and around a 75 minute drive.
- Clearwater Beach on Florida’s Gulf Coast – around 100 miles and allow for a 2 hour drive.
- Miami International Airport and the Gold Coast Beaches – vary between 200 / 250 miles and allow for a 4 hour drive.
- More information about the Orlando Attractions
NB: All driving distances and times are approximate and dependent on local conditions and choice of routes. Use the information as a guide only.
Windsor Palms Kissimmee is a family oriented resort style gated (24/7 manned) community situated in a tropical setting ideally located in the Western Kissimmee Area, just south of US Highway 192 and only a few minutes drive from the Disney World Resort and Lake Buena Vista Area.
There is a multitude of shopping, restaurants and entertainment only a short drive away and all the exciting Orlando Attractions are within an easy drive. The International Drive area can be reached in about 10 minutes with Universal Orlando Theme Parks around 25 minutes.